I love the shop vac. While I've used it before... i've never REALLY used it before. I mean... this vacuum can pick up a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. well. Hunks of drywall, nails, not to mention dirt. WAY better than a standard vacuum cleaner. Why don't they make all vacuums like a portable, upright shop vac?
needless to say, shop vac has been instrumental in this process. Particularly MY role in the process. I am the cleaner. the boys make the mess and the girls clean up.
Amazingly we have TWO. one is borrowed and one is ours. Between the two (and the two cleaners- mom and I), no debris stays put too long.
Luckily we've had some helpers along the way. Huge thanks! Though I should note- Justin and Steve were not relegated to dirty tasks (see next post on the electrical).
Mom's help has extended well beyond the dirty work and into keeping me up on school work. Together we've graded hundreds of papers and remain on call for hardware, food, and other such important tasks.
speaking of... Another big milestone hit today- ALL DEBRIS IS GONE! We broke down and hired (a first!!) a guy to haul away all remaining trash for $60. An absolute bargain that no one regrets.
Excited about DOUBLE SHOP VACS!!! Love it!! (I'd be excited too). :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the updates. Keep em coming. Would also love to see pics of things you see and places you go in Bmore.
ReplyDelete